The entire point of you marketing is to create more customers, right? Your marketing may get your prospects interested, but it is important that you are able to move them from a lead to a conversion to a transaction. Transactions are how your business survives!
There are a few key ways to draw them in and seal the deal. You need to be:
The biggest fear of most new customers is the dreaded buyer’s remorse. You want to avoid if at all possible and this should be mitigated if you’ve provided a quality product/service that delivers on the marketing claims you’ve made.
However, this can still occur. There are a few ways to deal with this:
- Offer to refund money-no questions asked
- Offer an extended warranty or satisfaction guarantee
- Offer a bonus they can keep even if they return the product
These offers alone will mitigate buyer’s remorse because the customer will trust you more, just for offering these things.
Here are 10 ways you can turn a prospect into a customer:
- Offer a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market.
- Offer a lower price with the reason of pushing inventory to pay a tax bill, for your kid’s’ braces, or another tangible reason. Customers love that this makes you feel so much more human.
- Offer a referral incentive.
- Offer a smaller, more inexpensive product first to build trust.
- Offer package deals.
- Offer extra incentives-longer warranties, free bonuses if ordered by a set date.
- Offer financing options, if applicable.
- Offer a bonus if they pay in full.
- Offer special packaging or delivery.
- Offer additional, educational information to help them make the decision.
The options really are as limitless as you make it. You can use these or other ideas to find what works the best for your business, products/service and target market.
“By making it inviting, easy, informative, non-threatening, educational, inspiring and fun to do business with you, you’ll loft your company above the competition.” Jay Abraham
Need help with figuring out the best strategy for converting prospects into customers? Our GUIDED TOUR gives you exclusive access to the mountain of resources and tools, along with information from some of the greatest marketing minds on Earth.